rushes 2014...cant wait!!

scoobydan_84

You know every thread comes up about Rushes Lake, I am convinced that Kim is into bribery to those who go to write a good report about it :twisted::lol:

It's those breakfasts that I'm sure are famous.

Seriously, on every report I have ever read about the lake and owners, has only ever been good.

You know every thread comes up about Rushes Lake, I am convinced that Kim is into bribery to those who go to write a good report about it :twisted::lol:

It's those breakfasts that I'm sure are famous.

Seriously, on every report I have ever read about the lake and owners, has only ever been good.

It ain't the breafasts, Nick, although a large baguette filled with bacon and eggs, delivered to your bivvy each morning is a wonderful thing.

It's the evening meals. Trust me, it's the evening meals. I remain eternally grateful that I'm not a veggie, although I have no doubt that Kim can do wonderful things with nuts and fruit.........

Rushes Lake. Arrive slim, depart plump.

Ian

• 1 month later...

I went in august last year and had a great time, The hospitality and the welcome you get from Ian and Kim is amazing. Kim's food is top notch and the advice from Ian is bang on. The facilities are spotlessly clean and very well kept and if you like dogs buster is adorable. The fishing was a little slow by rushes standards but i still managed 13 fish. carp to 33 lb and cats to 57.5 lb, did my pb common so all in all brilliant. Defo be back in the future. Cheers Kim and Ian.

Iain told me they took out 1.5 tons of cats in 2011 and the same in 2110 and theres still a fair few in. Its not the cats you want to be bothered about though, its the small carp, they do your head in nibbling at the baits. I took a float rod and used some for live bait for the cats.