swangey

yes mate, i think it is the same one. i know someone that had to be thee and said it was sickening. a club i am involved in offered to rehome some as we have cats legally in a water and had people,vans and tanks on standby but we never got the call. i have been told the owner said if he cant have them no one can? dont know how true this bit is but gutted all the same. biggest cat killed was 52lb if i remember right

yes mate, i think it is the same one. i know someone that had to be thee and said it was sickening. a club i am involved in offered to rehome some as we have cats legally in a water and had people,vans and tanks on standby but we never got the call. i have been told the owner said if he cant have them no one can? dont know how true this bit is but gutted all the same. biggest cat killed was 52lb if i remember right
even if he said you could have them it would of been very doubtful that you would of got a section 30 movement order for them anyway.

well i can say for a fact the cats havent been taken out. Just got home from 24hours on the lake, i was breamed out but a lad on the other side had a couple of 20s and a 56 (cat), another had a 20 and a 30 (cat) and a couple of carp came out at 27 and 17.

well i can say for a fact the cats havent been taken out. Just got home from 24hours on the lake, i was breamed out but a lad on the other side had a couple of 20s and a 56 (cat), another had a 20 and a 30 (cat) and a couple of carp came out at 27 and 17.
they have been taken out, but do you think every one had been caught in the net in the winter? a mate was there when they was netted and killed. 92 were killed but there are lots more left

That's great news, I love cats, and Swangey is a cracking place to catch them. You never know what to believe. I had heard they had all gone, also that they had been just thinned out, also the place had been electro-fished and all cats up to 50lb had been removed. You never know whats truth, and what is put out there to keep the non locals off the water. Anyway I will be back.