hams hall syndicate

hello

i would appreciate as much info on hams hall coleshill.

considering winter membership need to no if it is worth it.

thanks

jp

Hi Josh, welcome to the forum. Carp.John is a memmber there but seldom visits the forum as he's always fishing. And I do mean always!

Try a PM to him. I'll text him and see if I can get him to respond.

Leggs007 and I are also considering winter tickets on there.

Ian

Just the sort of place ive been looking for.. How far in miles is it from coventry dont know coleshill very well and any info on prices would be great :wink:

Dan, don't know which side of Coventry you are but I'm sure you'll know Stonebridge Island, nearish to NEC. Hams Hall is about 3 miles from there, just off the A446.

Ian

Right then, there are no full tickets left only winter tickets, they are £150, start on the 1st October and finish on the 1st march, gin clear water, an "egg box" bottom with weed gravel and silt, around 120 fish from low doubles to mid 30's, there were 6 30's when I joined and since then I've seen another stocked common push 30 taking the total to 7 30's and while fishing next to the gaffer last week I saw him land another common of 29lb 15oz, so soon to be 8 30's, like legs said in the last week there has been said 29lb common 33lb mirror and 2 days ago a Simmo stocky was landed at 21lb, in my opinion an absolute pukka bit of water and better still only 5 miles from my house lol, I've had 36 fish from 12lb to 19lb and lost 4 in total, not an easy water but I wasn't after an easy water and just trying to target the 30's.

The pegs are sweet with enough room to easily get bivvys/brolly's up,

The gaffer is Dave and you'll be able to get his number off the site, phone him to arrange a view as there are 2 pad-locked gates to get through

www.hamshallfishery.co.uk

www.hamshallfishery.co.uk

• 7 months later...