Genesis catch report

gillcover

Our first week of opening ended yesterday (Sat 23) with 4 anglers doing the business, well done Daz, Alan, Pete and John. Between them they managed to haul out just over 1 and a half ton of carp to mid thirties.

The lions share went ot Daz with 72 fish to 1501 lbs total wieght, followed by Pete with 36 fish for 803 lbs. Next up came Alan with 32 fish to 637 lbs and a pb Common at 28.10 well done that man.And last but not least came John, unfortunately only fished for 4 days but managed to catch

carp to a total wieght of 414 lbs at 19 fish .

that'll earn you guys :D:D:D:D four smiley faces

well done we all had a great week

And what a week it was, i'm still buzzing, hospitality 100%, food 100%, fishing 100%, and the lake is even better than it looks on the website!!.I went over to daz's place today and he's still got that big smile plastered across his mush and i think it will be there till next april, a little correction to the catch report tho, 23 carp 1 tench for 495lb , pete say's it's the most enjoyable weeks fishing he's had in france but i think that's something we all agreed on. Thank's again Eddy and Val for a brilliant 5 star week, i can't wait till next year, take care u 2. and that little lot earns u 2, 1m of these :D smiling little chinese men.

this is alan

what a week it was eddy and val are stars they are a really caring couple who cant do enough for you. food was great, fishing was out of this world. where in france can you go and get nearly a hundred twenties out to four blokes in a week most being mid to upper twenties at that plus a few thirties thrown in for good measure. also must mention this. my mate john was taken ill during our trip and had to spend a few days in the hospital. eddy and val rang up every day to see how he was and took me their to see him. made him sarnies and took em to him then fetched him out so we could carry on fishing thats what i call ten star treatment many thanks again eddy and val for a super week cant wait to get back next year. any of you looking for a place to fish in france with loads of hard fighting fish i can highly recommend genesis.

:lol::lol::lol:

hi Eddy n Val, just joined carp.com. just coming down off the ceiling now. :D

thanks again for a great weeks fishing and eating! i'd recomend to anybody wanting to fish france to try 'Genesis' it's truly awesome, like Al said where can you go and bank over 100- 20's plus 30's in a week? also if you go have the food package Val is an amazing cook!!! Can't wait till nxt year,might try an beat my record of 72 thats if my arms hold out!!!!

:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

bit a follow up to my last posting, 94 carp in total came out of No 1 swim (where John was fishing) to mid 30's , and 68 out of No 5, our Dutch anglers all went home happy . So now we have our newbies on the lake

fishing pegs 1 and 2, shall let you know what happens later . :D

• 1 month later...

It's been awhile so here is an update of whats been caught at Genesis lake ,

183, carp from 10 lbs to 20 lbs 159, from 20 to 25lbs , 109, 25 to 30 lbs and 14, 30 to 35 lbs . so now we have a new lake record mirror of 38 lbs and last week a common was caught at 36.5 lbs again a new lake record.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz34/Genesis61/20110717_0001.jpg

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz34/Genesis61/dazgenesis510.jpg

this last pic of a mirror was 27 lb

Hi val and eddy,

nice to see the records broken,beautiful looking common, keep fattening them up for next april!.Hope you're both keeping well and happy,a friend from work has booked with you for sept i believe, he's giving me the countdown each day!.....i'm not jealous....sick as a pig that i'm not coming with them...but not jealous.Would like to see some pics of the record mirror if you have any....Take it easy u 2

john :wink:

Hi John

we are good thanks , how about you, all better now ? we are still looking for that forty this year . Is it Richard that's booked for Sept ? I'll see what I can do about the pic of the 38.

I could tell you ain't jealous about your mate coming here (not bovvered , do I look bovvered) yep...

we'll take it easy O yeah ,,, and you.. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Val and Eddy,

the guy i work with is Carl but the guy thats booked is Mick, i think , anyway it's the 17th of sept that they are coming over.Iv'e been trying to work the finances out to come with them, but sadly can't manage it :( .The work just aint here for us yet , so i'll just have to wait while april :D .I'm keeping fine now, thanks for asking. Alans just phoned and said that he'd spoke to you earlier, to confirm our booking for next year, so that's took the sting outa not being able to manage sept( ive just got to put up with the constant reminders at work now!). I'm sure that 40's on it's way, maybe 2 or 3 even. Keep up the good work and take it easy u 2.

best regards ....john :wink: