Blackgreaves fishery

hi,

this fishery has been recommended to me, i have read a couple of threads on here about it, both different 1 said its ok and the other said dont bother!!

Has anyone fished here recently?? I will try and get there myself to have a walk round but time is very limited with work and 2 young kids!! :lol: so after as much info as poss please.

cheers

iain

Iain, I have to agree with Matt's reply. There are many more pleasant places to fish within a few miles of the place.

Have a look at Pine Pool at Kingsbury Water Park, just around the corner.

Welcome to this forum by the way, I'm sure that you'll find it friendly and informative.

Ian

Cheers for that lads,

I have fished pine pool a few times but as i can only do weekends i find it gets really busy as the season starts to get going, i was looking for somewhere off the beaten track a little and somewhere where i can do the odd 24hrs when i get permission from the family! :lol:

As i live in cov was looking for somewhere not to far away if im needed back home, i did post a thread regarding napton resi but no one got back me on that one.

Iain

• 9 years later...

It's not a terrible place at all you find people say this as for a small pool it's hard fishing.... an most blank..

these fish have saw it all they spook easy an you need to be quite but fish very close to the bank an you'll have results 

Good value in price foods good aswell just note they prioritise in the shooting so if your cool with rounds going off over your head have a blast mate

5 hours ago, yonny said:

Bear in mind the post you're replying to is 10 years old. A lot can change in that time fella.

You ain't kidding I had to go in a freezing cold paddling pool today, bullied into it by kids, 😭😭😭

that wouldn't have happened 10 years ago I would have just jumped in as I had more free flowing testosterone 😂😂