wellington country park

if you've got the money then go for it.not many lakes around wifh as many forties & thirties as welly. and a fifty at right time of year.i know a few anglers that haved fished there.the boilie only approach is the way to go.plenty of stuff written and filmed there so info on the place is easy to get hold off.get on there and fill your boots

Iv fished it lots!

£1500 is alot of money but i can tell you now its worth every penny!

The fish in there are growing at incredible rates, more so now because of all the good quality bait that goes in. They have now lost count of the amouth of 40s in there.

Not an easy water as some people say, but you can have big hits on there if you fish it right. It is loaded with the green stuff but to be honest it should be embraced. Once youv got your head around fishing in and around the weed you'll reap the rewards.

No place like it, i would say its as near to a french water as you'll get. (so bear in mind what a week away would cost you for that)

It is a country park but to be honest you can hide yourself away quite easily (doesnt bother me when im fishing for a potential 50!