great places to fish in avon and somerset

kt1

shows the age of people on here

when asking normal question and you have no good remarks apart from taking the mick

thanks dan

well i know Welder's 60yrs young :lol:

I thought of a similar comment, but mine was far more derogatory :lol:

when asking normal question and you have no good remarks apart from taking the mick

thanks dan

did think of another but would have prob got me banned :twisted: hope i spelt that write :wink:

thanks dan

did think of another but would have prob got me banned :twisted: hope i spelt that write :wink:

Thick skinned, me. Say of me as you choose. Handy if it's understandable, punctuated and in English, of course. :?

Ian

well thanks for all your help lads you have made this forum look great to any one that wanted help.

are you all worried about getting banded grow a set of balls and say what you think

thank you

well thanks for all your help lads you have made this forum look great to any one that wanted help.

are you all worried about getting banded grow a set of balls and say what you think

thank you

testicular fortitude (look it up) has nothing to do with it, as welder says if you posting is in english you will get help.

some people have problems with spelling, but have learnt to use a spell checker to make there posts, so there is no micky taking.

nothing is posted with ill intent, just in fun, as a response to what has been typed. :wink: