Ladywood at nacton

• 4 months later...
hello can anyone tell me how to get hold of albi who runs ladywood fisheries i would like to become amember

:?:roll::shock:

Near Ipswich you have GAPS, FMS and obviously you know about Ladywood.

The best bet on all of them is to go into either Markhams or Viscount and ask.

Albie used to use Viscount as his local shop

hello can anyone tell me how to get hold of albi who runs ladywood fisheries i would like to become amember

Hi I heard that Albie had saddly died .

However if you write to ;

Barry Roper

43 Lonsdale Close

Ipswich

IP4 4HD

( 01473 ) 713288

He's the Membership Secretary , but there's a waiting list ! .

• 1 year later...

Hi to anyone that is looking at Ladywood Lakes at Nacton, the secretary is no longer a Mr Barry Roper so no need to contact him as he has withdrawn from the committee.

Ladywood lakes are not big they are a good mixed fishery with several species of carp, tench, chub, barbel, bream and several smaller fish.

There are a few large carp into the low doubles but are by no means plentifull this has has been found by other big Carp boys it is not that type of fishery. A waggler can be cast from one side to the other on all the lakes so to lob out a large method feeder is not worth it for the returns.

The best fishing is from the Pole, Waggler or light feeder only, there are better fisheries in the area if you want the biggies and pontoons are set up for that and next to no room for Bivvies.

Hope this helps :D:D:D:D:D