Fluorocarbon to braid combi rig.

mgolightly

I am looking for some advice and a diagnosis to a problem i am experiencing.

When fishing fluorocarbon(Kryston Incognito) to Drennan Sinkbraid on a combi rig and tying the hook knotless knot style, i have found the hook tends to turn back on its self and so when the fish sucks in the bait, the hook is facing the wrong way to hook into the fish's lip.

I have experienced this problem when fishing the two materials attatched together using both the combi rig knot, and using a small micro swivel attatching the two materials, (which i then cover in Tungsten putty).

Any suggestions to why this may be happening, or how i can prevent this problem would be most welcomed.

Thanks,

Matthew.

arh then its the flow causing it to tangle .iv had this problem and the quickest way i found to solve it was just not to use it :lol: switch to IQ soft had landed a barbel 20 minutes after .

may be a small shot on the hair ??? i didnt try that but it crossed my mind , but the IQ link worked and kept it simple

:?:?

the last two replys have confused me :?:

nafy= lets just say if a 1.5oz or above lead is needed just to hold in the flow ? then what size hook do you suggest to stop it spinning on soft braid??+ unless i read it wrong ,it is tangles thats the problem.

binfield=from the way the 1st post is written i dont think its a hook hold question, the hooks tangling with the link . i just presumed the knotless knot was tied correct .maybe im wrong