Leighton Pools Wolverhampton

Dont take my work for it as its a while since i last went but i think that peg you can see in the top leftish corner is pegs 8 and 9 http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=codsall&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=11.74868,28.256836&ie=UTF8&ll=52.639154,-2.212865&spn=0.001471,0.003449&t=h&z=18&iwloc=A

Thats all i know as thats the only 2 pegs me and my mate fished, i could be wrong but thats a good social swim if your going with your mate. Also its probably the best bet for getting your bivvy up too.

Have you never been there then? The pegs are numbered on the bank, just wondered cus you must have been if you want to know where your booking before you go? :)

Yes I've been, but I really can't remember what pegs were which, and last time i went i didn't get a good peg. I think there were two pegs on the lake where you don't get much space, and i was on one of those pegs, and i really don't want to be on them for the next time i go.