Beanz meanz Heinz

I started this thread two and a half years ago and have used baked beans in method mix many times since. I can't claim that they've revolutionised my fishing but usually catch well on the method. Might be the beans, might not. Every day's a schoolday :D

Ian

Every day's a schoolday :D Ian

And a lot of Carp with wind :lol::lol:

I always wondered why they bubbled so well :roll::?:lol:8):lol:

Just thought, this could solve Del's problem finding fish in his new water. Spod out a few kilos of beans, soon see where the are then :lol::lol:

:D:D:D Love it!

Ian

Ian, that is one of my favourite baits..... Seriously... the carp love em and on a couple lakes near here the tench are barmy for them.... straight out of a tin....... :D

Its funny as i have just highlighted Beans (haricot beans) in a spod mix thread in UK carp stating this fact:D :D

Another good thing is you can see where the fish go after eating them...... look for large bubbles hitting the surface.....Parp :D

Well well, farting carp! Now there's a thought.

I will certainly bung a tin or two into the bait bucket for future use.......wonder how carp feel about toast....

check my blanking thread you'll see i was outcaught by a lady using toast and marmalade swear i'll use it when i can get the marmalade to stay on the hook :lol:

• 10 years later...