here we go again!!!!

yet again another move for me, up to matlock in derbyshire only this time i'm getting my gear together again and afeter 2 years of the water i'm going to make a point of getting back out there!!

any advice on waters around derbyshire? the bigger the better really new work commitments restrain me from shooting down the M1 to my old stomping grounds :cry:

Guest Anonymous
By the way Lizardking, who's the bloke in your avatar?... Things have changed since you've been away mate :lol::lol::lol:

yeah it's been a while, i'll have to dig out a new one! so hows everyone been in my absence?

Oh you know... The usual bitching & sniping at each other... One big happy family :roll::twisted::lol::lol:

haha nothing ever changes. What happened to goblin??i remember he stopped comin on for a while

once i get moved and back online i'll have to make a few more appearences keep you boys in check maybe get out on the bank too!

Goblin became very ill, though he's on the mend & feeling a lot better at the moment.

Ps. Good to see you back LK :wink:

haha nothing ever changes. What happened to goblin??i remember he stopped comin on for a while

once i get moved and back online i'll have to make a few more appearences keep you boys in check maybe get out on the bank too!

Goblin became very ill, though he's on the mend & feeling a lot better at the moment.

Ps. Good to see you back LK :wink:

Glad to hear he's on the mend, wont be the same round here without him !!

Cheers jemsue i'll check it out