Dacron Carp Braid

extreme

Extreme thats mainly for safety reasons. At the end of it all you dont know who is the other sifde of the screen. What could be a good deed may not end up being so.

Mick i have loads of the normal mutistrand. Its like a never ending supply... brought that when i started out proper carping..... Fair while ago now infact. :D Wasn't the old snake bite multistrand with a coating??? can anyone remember if it was open multistrad or twisted? :wink:

Extreme thats mainly for safety reasons. At the end of it all you dont know who is the other sifde of the screen. What could be a good deed may not end up being so.

Mick i have loads of the normal mutistrand. Its like a never ending supply... brought that when i started out proper carping..... Fair while ago now infact. :D Wasn't the old snake bite multistrand with a coating??? can anyone remember if it was open multistrad or twisted? :wink:

ive got 3 spools of 70lb multistrand u can have co-ops

for when u are snag fishing :D :D :D

• 2 years later...

I use that dacron mate,

just love the way it sinks and suppleness, not great on abrasion resitance i have found, nice colour too.

the old multi strand was it not made by kryston a white un spun version found it mega hard to tie.

regards

slacker :wink: