Sandhurst Lake - Cemex

https://forum.carp.com/carp-forum/viewtopic.php?t=26148&highlight=sandhurst; have a look at that :wink:!

my main bit of advice would be watch the weather! if there is a strong wind then follow it, if it is really cold make sure you have small baits and go for a scratching tactic.

also i have found that it is best to only spod a little bit and if it is not fishing well, putting some spod out will also start the lake again sometimes!

hoep this helps! :D

if you just have a walk around lake spend a bit of time spotting the fish then get your bait on them you will have a great time.dont over complicate things keep it simple. and dont neglect the margins. hope you have a cracker mate. yateley complex has some fantastic fishing.

if you just have a walk around lake spend a bit of time spotting the fish then get your bait on them you will have a great time.dont over complicate things keep it simple. and dont neglect the margins. hope you have a cracker mate. yateley complex has some fantastic fishing.

great peice of advice mate! the sandhurst love to show themselves and if you just have a wander and find them, you'll probably catch! and definitely dont neglect the margins, egdes of the island is where Nigel's fish and Freindly linear come out alot- both near 40lb's!

cracking lake sandhurst, its not hard fishing either, as has been said, just watch the water and wait for them to show then fish the area. your biggest problem will be getting on the fish because it can be quite busy.

first time i went i had a cracking session banking a brace of 30's 8)

its a great water for big carp, although i'm not a big fan of the new scheme they are running :(