Morning chaps....

yonny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.... I've just joined the forum with the aim of finding a new syndicate venue in Northamptonshire for 2009. I've been carping for some time and have covered Stanwick, Bluebell, Grendon, Headlands, Welham, Hannington, Barkers & Brightwell, Kiniwell, South View. I am currently looking at getting a ticket for Clover @ Ecton but this is only to get on the list for Jigsaw syndicate. I have seen what looks likes a nice water in Auldwinckle but can't find any info.

Any suggestions???

Hello mate, seems like you have covered many of the waters around here. The lake at aldwincle, well its either the trout lake or if not then its a water i have looked around once in the past, mainly noted as a tench water if its the same lake. If its the same water it used to be day ticket at £5 per day. There are half a dozen lakes there in the area, worth a look as some good reports and stories from nearby...... :D

I've heard a few stories about the lake in Aldwinkle. Head straight through the village from the A605 and you come to it on your left. It has a car park and map with the swims marked out but there is no contact info anywhere (and I mean anywhere). Someone has sorted the place out and is keeping it proper schtum!!