complicated or simple?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

what rigs do you feel most confidence in, complicated or simple? what situations would you use a complicated rig or a simple rig?

give us your opinions, and have a discusion :D

Guest Anonymous

I allways try & keep things as simple as possible with rigs standard chair rig, but i do concentrate a lot on presentation ie advoiding to much weed pinning line down etc

Guest Anonymous

lol, is that chair for the fish to sit on?

nah i know you meant hair :D

i too just try and keep it simple, but adapt my rigs to different situations:D

Guest Anonymous

lol, is that chair for the fish to sit on?

nah i know you meant hair :D

i too just try and keep it simple, but adapt my rigs to different situations:D

:D oops!!! erm yes...............wondered who would be the first to spot that, hair rig of course :D :D

Guest Anonymous

what rigs do you feel most confidence in, complicated or simple? what situations would you use a complicated rig or a simple rig?

give us your opinions, and have a discusion :D

I've never used complicated rigs and don't think I would have caught any more fish if I had of done!

I'm sure fish must swim up to most of the so called 'super rigs' take one look at them then swim off laughing:D :D

There just to catch the anglers not the fish, they have to print something in magazines;) :D :D :D

Once tried the Withy Pool rig on a popup... had a few runs and all fish were never hooked... now generally stick to simple rigs, line aligners the most complicated I sometimes use is a 360 swivel rig for popups

Once tried the Withy Pool rig on a popup... had a few runs and all fish were never hooked... now generally stick to simple rigs, line aligners the most complicated I sometimes use is a 360 swivel rig for popups

exactly the same as my fishing there then mate. 360 rig for around 75% of my pop up rigs, standard hair rig for bottom baits

have to say i have used the withy pool rig for years and i cant remember the last time the carp was not hooked slap bang in the middle of the bottom rig.

mind you a would not class it as a complicated rig , hook and shrink tube very simple.