The Lake behind chillington Hall Brewood staffs

I think you have to be related to get in the club, if you no what I mean!

They have upset alot of people that I know about the lack of willingness to take people on. Especially when they have fished the lakes prior to them taking them on. :evil:

Soar point really we are only jealous of what we cant have :twisted::twisted:

Wergs Hall hasn't been fished for years and is well overgrown. The guy whos runs the tackle shop in Perton knows who owns it, but I think it's a no go. Shame.

You Wolverhampton / Codsall way?

Albrighton Anglers got some nice pools, day fish only.

Weston under lizard got some good pools, the Norton mere having 30's but again only day fishing.

Wergs Hall hasn't been fished for years and is well overgrown. The guy whos runs the tackle shop in Perton knows who owns it, but I think it's a no go. Shame.

You Wolverhampton / Codsall way?

Albrighton Anglers got some nice pools, day fish only.

Weston under lizard got some good pools, the Norton mere having 30's but again only day fishing.

where abouts is norton mere situated ?

Mere is in Tong. Go A41 over junction 3 at cosford continue until you reach the Bell pub & petrol station, take the right turn opp, go down lane to 'T' junction and turn left, approx 100yds there is a cottage on the left with a big gate. go through this gate (if anyone about tell 'em you fish and you want to see the pool) go down the track and when you see the pool do not swear out loud 'cos you will be amazed! :lol:

• 2 years later...