Priorslee Flash

• 1 year later...

Very tough fishing one or two a year is a result. Had a fish kill after the winter freeze up which saw some of the 20s go belly up. Proably about 15 originals left in there along with some small stockies. Baiting up a nightmare due to all the bird life and millions of bream, very shallow and the birds do you all the time. The dog walkers can be a pain with woofie quite often going straight through your swim and lines. Not a water for the feint hearted.

Iv been told of big carp in priorslee flash, was wondering if anyone has had any out, or even got any photos of carp from there, any tips would be nice as iv also heard it's tough fishin

What?! Theres carp in there? I thought it was just bream and tench? Oh and geese, lots of flamin geese

Iv been told of big carp in priorslee flash, was wondering if anyone has had any out, or even got any photos of carp from there, any tips would be nice as iv also heard it's tough fishin

What?! Theres carp in there? I thought it was just bream and tench? Oh and geese, lots of flamin geese

Oh yes 100s of canadians and no night fishing, no floating baits etc etc :lol::lol:

I've had some out but they are now dead, good luck to you if you start on there as it really is a headbanger of a water. Certainly a challenging water for the experienced carper but not a venue for someone with little experience. I look on it as a retirement water for me and i keep having a little dabble on there until the birds and the muppets who walk around there all the time do my swede in. One lad i know did three years for one fish it's that kind of lake.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...