mill cotton commercial

the fishery is great, and you catch alot of fish

me and my friends fav way of fising it is sitting behind buzzers

on a good day you could catch up to 20 carp maybe some into double figures (very low though chance though)

you can also catch a bag of over 100 coarse fish though

doea anyone else fish here

it is great

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This lake is part of my local club, I really cannot understand how fish surive in it! The lake is around ten meters wide and is like a snake, at its max it is five feet deep I would guess, there is "barbel" in it and a lot of carp, I had a look around it yesterday and the local noddy brigrade who where desperate to fish were throwing bricks at the lake in an atempt to fish (to no avail), in the summer it is overcrowded and full of annoying kids trying to "carp fish the lake" using alarms and baitrunners and no un-hooking mats, the match anglers though are sound and willing to help (they have gave my brother bait and offered him advice many times). The lake is susposed to be the jewel in the crown of my club but the money would of been better spent sorting the bigger lakes. The lake also has silly rules such as no boiles or ground bait, there is one half decent rule though-one rod only, if this rule wasn't in place the nature of the people who fish here would turn up using like 3 rod set-ups.

Although I must say I am glad that the lake is in place as it means "noddy and his crew" don't interfere with my fishing on the bigger lakes :twisted::twisted::twisted: