Fishing in France 2009

jimmycainey

Hi all, i have rescently got back from fishig a lake in france. Had an ace week but no record wish as they was all "stockies" never more than 26lb. As i said a good week but i want to know any recomendations on where to book up next year as i would like a good weeks fishing with hopefully lots to catch but i want bigger fish in order to beat my PB. My brothers PB is 40lb and he will be comming with me so we need to find somewhere there will be a hope to beat his aswell. I have looked on angling lines, has anyone booked though them? if so what are they like?

Thanks in advance for all your replies

Hi Jimmy,

we have a good head of fish in the high thirties and we have had 41 forties out so far this year. We have availability for next year depending on when you are looking for. Have a look at our website www.highmilllake.com if you want anymore info e mail us and we will do our best to answer all your questions. Andy

Jimmy,

I suggest you try here: etangdeslandes.co.uk

about 300 miles from Boulogne, me and 4 others have been twice now and booked again for next May. Lovely place set in the heart of the French countryside. Good head of Carp 20's, 30's and 40's. Brilliant hosts. Highly reccomended.

cheers Barters Andy

I have rempved some links from these posts

Pleaase remember :

Advertising and weblinks on Threads

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you wish to post about Lakes that you have Fished or Own I have no Objections.

But please no BLATANT ADVERTISING And Weblinks.

Owners may Post about their Fisheries on this thread:

Fisheries In France

Thanks

Nick

Hi Jimmy,

we have a good head of fish in the high thirties and we have had 41 forties out so far this year. We have availability for next year depending on when you are looking for. Have a look at our website www.highmilllake.com if you want anymore info e mail us and we will do our best to answer all your questions. Andy

what are your prices mate. cant find them on the website..

cheers, mark

price per week is 250 euros per angler, drive and survive, free for a non-angler. we do tackle hire and free airport transfers to and from Limoges, so the price for tackle hire is 100 euro per week and food packages are 110 euro per week (breakfast, lunch and 2 course evening meal). We are in the process of updating the website at the moment to show all these options. Hope that helps.