looking for good carp water in tamworth

Hi mate if your looking for waters around Tamworth and your thinking of trying Kingsbury go on either Pine Pool or Swan both pools contain decent fish although be warned there not the easiest to tackle but if you put the time in the rewards will come.

There are also a few others as joe said

Pretty Pigs is the lake I think your talking about in your post this is run by Birchmoor AC although Im pretty certain all the books have gone

Shuttington Lake and Borrow Pit are run by the Lamb. Shuttington is a sindicate water I beleive but Borrowpit I think you can still fish on a day ticket it was £4 per rod when I fished it last a few years ago but you can only night fish if your a member.

The Riddings

Very Commercial but contains some decent lumps £12 per day for 3 rods no night fishing but fishery opens at 6am and closes around 10pm during the summer and its dawn till dusk in the winter.

Cuttle Mill

Again very very commercial lots of fish but you have to fish in between set markers within your swim and the pool gets rammed if you get a run and you dont hold it theres a very good chance you will wipe out the guy in the next swim and maybe even the next one to him :lol: This place is definatly not for me but I know some people who like the place.

Hope this helps a little mate there are a few more scattered around if you are willing to travel for around 30 minutes to get there

Tight Lines

Nick

worth trying to join the birchmoor ac next season as the pigs holds some cracking fish only managed to get one session in this year and blanked :lol: but my mate has done really well on there he's had around 10 20s in the last year biggest being 27lb :D and aload of doubles. i once was a member of the lamb were you can fish shutty pool but didn't rejoin because of there one rod rule :( but if your ok with that it really is a great lake :D

Hey,

Shutty used to be great place though, hearing not to clever things about it now.

Think they lost a lot of fish in the floods, i loved the 1 rod rule kept a whole of prats away :wink:

Cuttle mill and riddings are best day tickets in your area i reckon.

slacker

• 1 month later...