korda maggot clip

Guest Anonymous

[

i can't beleive u said that its just another con. korda don't bring cons out. how many other companys have brougth something to use with maggots?? none!! this is a top peice of kit. will be purchasing some when they come out. as maggots are the killer bait.

[

i can't beleive u said that its just another con. korda don't bring cons out. how many other companys have brougth something to use with maggots?? none!! this is a top peice of kit. will be purchasing some when they come out. as maggots are the killer bait.

Everyone has their own opinions.Personally I don't think that using it will improve my fishing with maggots,you may do and that's your perogative.It's just another thing for them to charge the angler more money to use and to be fair there isn't that much they can do to improve maggot rigs or presentation.

Everyone has their own opinions.Personally I don't think that using it will improve my fishing with maggots,you may do and that's your perogative.It's just another thing for them to charge the angler more money to use and to be fair there isn't that much they can do to improve maggot rigs or presentation.

totally agree with that, it will not give any better presentation of maggots thats for sure if anything it will give a lot less good prestation as the extra weight/shine of the clip, it is just brought out for lazy anglers not wishing to thread maggots with a sewing needle. and korda bringing out this bit of kit will be a guaranteed money maker with the amount of maggot users this year, no companys have to bring out something to do with maggots what aint already been bought out by companys for sewing in my mind its as simple as that, u set 1 rod up on some d rigged maggots on bait floss and the other using a maggot clip, im pretty sure over a long period the d rigged maggots will catch a lot more fish, i dont know but id call this half a con and half for lazy ppl :D

• 2 months later...

Was interested to read what you have all said, went to local tackle shop on Saturday to buy a pack, but sold out , SO Korda getting richer ?

Only reason was going to buy some was in my past experience of trying to thread maggots on to floss with a needle , i burt more maggots then i threaded, any ideas or tips to help me please?