bubble floats

josh_reynolds

But it'sblue, how would it be an edge? And anyway, it'd have to be completely full of water, no air in it at all, otherwise it'd float

How do you know its Blue???? and i think you will find even when filled to the brim of water it will still float or sink but move if a duck passed wind flying over head :wink:

Every one I've ever seen is clear plastic, with a blue tint :wink:

Well you dont look that hard, you can even get them in Yellow :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

god mate dont start him off again!!!!! his set up will look like a radioactive mishap :lol:

I tried this a few years ago and could not get the float to sink. I tried different liquids of different desitys. I used one for a short period attached to my led full of boilie dip with one of the holes open. I had some good results for a few sessions then the bites seemed to dry up. Will perhaps give it a go again soon.

Only way I introduce glug is by soaking hooklength and a dung lead and freezing them down prior as I feel any more than this is too much of a big hit and too concentrated. plus the hooklength stays perfectly straight for the cast :wink: