Marital dispute/ Blank or not??? 🤣

mrmud

Need to settle a marital dispute before someone's sleeping in the shed 🤣

Here's my question:

If u go carp fishing and only catch bream or a angry little jack, or even every species in the lake but... NO CARP then did you BLANK OR NOT!?

I say:

If you go carp fishing and catch every species in the pond except a carp then you BLANK!! 

She says:

If you go carp fishing and catch anything at all even if it's not a carp then it's NOT A BLANK.

I reply:

I'm carp fishing not course fishing so it's still a BLANK if no carp grace the net!!

Who's right lol.

1 hour ago, mrmud said:

Here's my question:

If u go carp fishing and only catch bream or a angry little jack, or even every species in the lake but... NO CARP then did you BLANK OR NOT!?

I say:

If you go carp fishing and catch every species in the pond except a carp then you BLANK!! 

She says:

If you go carp fishing and catch anything at all even if it's not a carp then it's NOT A BLANK.

I reply:

I'm carp fishing not course fishing so it's still a BLANK if no carp grace the net!!

Who's right lol.

ha ha, difficult because as far as i am concerned i go fishing and whether i catch carp or anything its not a blank for me if i land something. i set up for carp but if i catch something else then its just a bonus fish but not a blank :) good luck with the arguement as i am sure a few of us have had that conversation at some point......

2 hours ago, mrmud said:

Here's my question:

I say:

She says:

I reply:

Who's right lol.

BUT....do you go "Fishing" or "Carp Fishing" ??

Fishing - Not a Blank 

Carp Fishing - Blank

14 hours ago, mrmud said:

Here's my question:

I say:

She says:

I reply:

Who's right lol.

If you go carp fishing and catch a 7lb tench have you blanked?

Catching other species while carp fishing has put me onto some proper specimens of other species.

Catching 10lb bream on carp gear put me onto some big bream, so next session the carp rods stayed at home and I caught 12lb bream.

Catching 7lb tench on my carp gear meant I switched tactics and fished for tench and caught a 12lb tench.

Carp fishing has also shown me where 2lb roach are, even waters with worthwhile pike.

Carp anglers are too snobby, sadly many have no respect for other species.

13 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Carp anglers are too snobby, sadly many have no respect for other species.

I enjoy fishing for most species and even roach get the same respect as a carp if I hook one, but i do prefer to carp fish.

The worst times I've seen for mistreating of fish is sea fisherman hurling they're catches back. 

9 minutes ago, mrmud said:

The worst times I've seen for mistreating of fish is sea fisherman hurling they're catches back. 

Must confess I have had to throw doggies and whiting back just to get them back in over waves breaking on the beach.

Put them back in on the surf and they just get washed back onto the beach.