The Art of Fishing

mrmud

Anyone remember these.

IMG20240531130655.thumb.jpg.f1e52ffac35e2f9237b92bf9f64b5cc4.jpg

Tired of watching the likes of korda masterclasses lol, so gonna have another look through these.

Its been over 20yrs since they were last opened. Either gonna learn something new or remember something old.

3 hours ago, mrmud said:

Anyone remember these.

IMG20240531130655.thumb.jpg.f1e52ffac35e2f9237b92bf9f64b5cc4.jpg

Tired of watching the likes of korda masterclasses lol, so gonna have another look through these.

Its been over 20yrs since they were last opened. Either gonna learn something new or remember something old.

Woooow, going back a while there now, jeez.

I had 6 binders and (I think) I collected every issue, I can remember they were heavy when full.

Had everything in from Seafishing, were to fish in what weather conditions, what rigs and bait, tactics, tackle...

2 hours ago, Higham1987 said:

Woooow, going back a while there now, jeez.

I had 6 binders and (I think) I collected every issue, I can remember they were heavy when full.

Had everything in from Seafishing, were to fish in what weather conditions, what rigs and bait, tactics, tackle...

Mines probz not complete as only got 5 folders.

It's like a encyclopedia of fishing. 

Picked up a little tip about using paste on the hook from 1970s. Bit of bread crust on the hook then mould the paste around that but best of all I like the club rules especially rules 5 & 6

IMG20240531154158.thumb.jpg.14d82a0349b5b475ea120284b0764fe9.jpg

31 minutes ago, welder said:

Somewhere, no idea where, I have the entire set. I can't claim to have collected them myself, they were a gift from a pal who was moving house and downsizing. Wonder where I put them.............

Ian.

TBF I never collected them myself neither. My dad collected them. 

They're definitely worth revisiting if you can find them.