Sonik vader bite alarms

Hi recently purchased 3 in 1 bite alarms so just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem that I have with my receiver    after a hour of turning it on a continuous weird noise starts to make then it switches itself off after replacing a new battery it then starts doing the same it's obviously not working properly would appreciate any feedback on this all the best Dave 

1 hour ago, David Reast said:

Hi recently purchased 3 in 1 bite alarms so just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem that I have with my receiver    after a hour of turning it on a continuous weird noise starts to make then it switches itself off after replacing a new battery it then starts doing the same it's obviously not working properly would appreciate any feedback on this all the best Dave 

I would contact Sonik directly, awsome service.

customerservices@soniksports.com

If you've bought from a Shop with receipt of purchase I'd ask to Exchange. I used to have these alarms, good budget alarms, but didn't last to long with me, as I thought the Bite response was very delayed. Gave them to my Son and now use the Gizmo (All Blue Set)

Screenshot_20220924-165432_Gallery.thumb.jpg.884d88d2207588181028c84528bb2583.jpg

Screenshot_20230210_121239_Gallery.thumb.jpg.83e88ff44c478a6adee2a218a94b3b5a.jpg

2 hours ago, David Reast said:

Your contract is with the shop you bought them from so in the first instance take them back to there 

if you have no joy then go through to the customer services at sonik.

3 hours ago, David Reast said:

i have used the vader x alarms for about a year now as a 2 + receiver set up and in fairness have had no problems with them but intially i might have had something similar. to begin with when i got them i dont think the receiver was synced with the alarms although they are supposed to come paired from straight out of the box, i left it a while and just used the alarms as not fussed about a remote but the figured i've got them i might as well use them properly. followed the instructions on pairing and they now work fine although being mostly deaf i have the noise off and the receiver vibrates when the alarms are triggered also the lights help as it tells me which one is going off at the time. i don't find them a bad set of alarms but would agree with the others here if they are not paired then try that or if you believe they are paired properly then go back to the shop and get them changed, as it does sound like the receiver is looking for the alarms and if not paired to anything it auto shuts off to save battery, on the vibrate setting my unit buzzes when switching each alarm on and lights up with what colour alarm is in use.