Who Ordered the weather?

salokcinnodrog

I love the rain for fishing, but it is a bit heavy!

I set up Tuesday at the base of the bank, with my front rests just touching the water.

I've had to resort to the pod, moving them back to the bank, and even that's now wet.

I also had to move the bivvy back up to the top of the slope, in the pouring rain.

That wasn't fun, putting everything away, unpegging bivvy, moving it complete, pulling groundsheet up and clipping that in and quickly putting bedchair and bags inside.

received_858589859600320.jpeg

Screenshot_20231020-140630_Gallery.jpg

4 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

I love the rain for fishing, but it is a bit heavy!

I set up Tuesday at the base of the bank, with my front rests just touching the water.

I've had to resort to the pod, moving them back to the bank, and even that's now wet.

I also had to move the bivvy back up to the top of the slope, in the pouring rain.

That wasn't fun, putting everything away, unpegging bivvy, moving it complete, pulling groundsheet up and clipping that in and quickly putting bedchair and bags inside.

received_858589859600320.jpeg

Screenshot_20231020-140630_Gallery.jpg

The rods are now up at the top of the bank. Lake has risen a metre or 3feet if you think imperial.

I was hoping not to have to recast, but so much weed has drifted free I had no choice.

The joys of working out how many times round the distance sticks compared to what I had worked out from down by the rushes.

2 hours ago, B B said:

And more on its way 🙄

Just let everything dry out tonight before I pack away in the morning please...