Daiwa tournament s reels

5 hours ago, jh92 said:

Thanks mate I'll go for the 6000s 👍 I see on the pictures it's a plastic clip, can I change them to metal ones? 

Not sure to be honest.  They are or certainly were round line clips and on the 5000's they are the shape of a shield and it causes line damage where as the round ones don't. 

Can't remember the company but there's one that does custom spools for reals and they have metal line clips so maybe a Google search will find what you're after. 

2 hours ago, emmcee said:

Not sure to be honest.  They are or certainly were round line clips and on the 5000's they are the shape of a shield and it causes line damage where as the round ones don't. 

Can't remember the company but there's one that does custom spools for reals and they have metal line clips so maybe a Google search will find what you're after. 

Yeah just had a look mate the 5000s have the little plastic clip but the 6000s have a round one 👍 can also get replacements etc, so probably will end up getting 6000s soon. Just need to save a little first 🤣