Cyfish bivvy overwrap

Hi All

I would really appreciate help in finding an overwrap please! My hubbie has a Chub Cyfish Bivvy and I am desperately trying to find the overwrap for this bivvy.

I have searched with very minimal options on ebay and it doesn't appear to be something that you can purchase brand new anymore.

Would anyone have an extensive knowledge of another overwrap which would be suitable for this bivvy please I am totally stuck in searching 

1 hour ago, micala said:

Hi All

I would really appreciate help in finding an overwrap please! My hubbie has a Chub Cyfish Bivvy and I am desperately trying to find the overwrap for this bivvy.

I have searched with very minimal options on ebay and it doesn't appear to be something that you can purchase brand new anymore.

Would anyone have an extensive knowledge of another overwrap which would be suitable for this bivvy please I am totally stuck in searching 

Hi, here’s one on eBay it’s up for auction if it don’t sell make a offer on just the overwrap, just make sure the one you need is a one man overwrap as is in the auction

Good luck in your search  🤞

FE2CCF84-85BC-4E86-982D-940F142A5F49.jpeg