braid diameters ..

cooker1

havin a look round for some uncoated braid .. are there any of the usual suspects, kryston etc that wont go thro say a size 10 3 times ??? I think I read somewhere that krystons a bit thicker/harder to get thro than say snakeskin ??

Anyone fancy doing a run down on common braids by diameter ?? :)

havin a look round for some uncoated braid .. are there any of the usual suspects, kryston etc that wont go thro say a size 10 3 times ??? I think I read somewhere that krystons a bit thicker/harder to get thro than say snakeskin ??

Anyone fancy doing a run down on common braids by diameter ?? :)

Snakeskin is by Kryston :wink:

You may have to check your hooks as well, as some hook eyes are slightly different sizes depending on the manufacturer

Did you notice how I didn't anwser that ?? :wink:

Yes to tie a pop up D rig mostly ..

Yep realised after I'd posted that I'd mentioned snakeskin altho I actually asked for uncoated ... getting into the PVA so thought I'd give some braid a go .. will prob get some coated just for the option of uncoating it if need be .. so will prob be snakeskin altho was going with silkworm of merlin (the green colour of teh merlin put me off as dont fish weedy usually .. )

New rod pod first .. grrr ... stood on it a bit 'ard earlier and bust one of the legs off :(

JRC Xlite still a good bet ??