Rod Sleeves

Hi guys,

I have a Sonik Vader xrs 10ft Rod and a sonik resurgence recon 12ft Rod. I am trying to find a Rod pod which will fit both of these rods in.

When packed away, the 12ft Rod packs down smaller than what the 10ft Rod does. So a 12ft Rod sleeve doesn’t seem necessary.

any recommendations, please?

2 hours ago, Bruce said:

Hi guys,

I have a Sonik Vader xrs 10ft Rod and a sonik resurgence recon 12ft Rod. I am trying to find a Rod pod which will fit both of these rods in.

When packed away, the 12ft Rod packs down smaller than what the 10ft Rod does. So a 12ft Rod sleeve doesn’t seem necessary.

any recommendations, please?

Well this would appear to be the obvious choice 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sonik-SK-TEK-Xtractor-10ft-2-Rod-Sleeve-Holdall-Carp-Fishing-Retractable-Rod-Bag-/384152021072?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

i just got a set of the cygnet ones for my 10 footers they are zipless and have no carry handles perfect for grabbing one out off the barrow without all the messing of a rod bag, got the elasticated bare butt section, looks carpy. 

Very well padded all the latest range looks good from cygnet.

12 hours ago, newmarket said:

10ft Vader rod doesn’t fit into a 12ft Xtractor rod sleeve, hence my issue.

26 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

i just got a set of the cygnet ones for my 10 footers they are zipless and have no carry handles perfect for grabbing one out off the barrow without all the messing of a rod bag, got the elasticated bare butt section, looks carpy. 

Very well padded all the latest range looks good from cygnet.

Great, I shall I have a look at these. Thank you for your suggestion :)