Otters

crusian

17 minutes ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Unfortunately this can prevent the other natural wildlife getting in as well. 

Locally the birders are cutting the otter fences to get in to watch the rare birds. Otter fenced lakes become wildlife havens where everything is safe. The other wildlife doesnt take long to figure it out!

45 minutes ago, greekskii said:

Locally the birders are cutting the otter fences to get in to watch the rare birds. Otter fenced lakes become wildlife havens where everything is safe. The other wildlife doesnt take long to figure it out!

Aye, the birds. Sadly the land based mammals can't get in

16 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Aye, the birds. Sadly the land based mammals can't get in

I don’t know. Rabbits and foxes can get through the fence. There was a video circulating a few years ago of a fox sliding through the gaps. Deers and badgers won’t but then that isn’t a bad thing for a fishery. Badgers can turn over swims if you’re unlucky where they make a set. 

5 hours ago, greekskii said:

I don’t know. Rabbits and foxes can get through the fence. There was a video circulating a few years ago of a fox sliding through the gaps. Deers and badgers won’t but then that isn’t a bad thing for a fishery. Badgers can turn over swims if you’re unlucky where they make a set. 

If a fox can, I'm sure an otter can.