What’s the difference between...

Just now, emmcee said:

I think what yonny is saying is that it can not be sucked in. There is no play in the rig. The carp would have to literally have to swim up to it and stick its mouth over the hookbait and rig and then tilt back. Seeing that carp suck and blow to gather food etc into their mouth then the chance of a hook up would be very slim. 

When you put it like that lol 😁 

I guess it would be effective as long as they are competing and hungry 😳

I think this might be a good lesson though for some reason I always imagine fish doing exactly that and going down to suck in my rig, east as that 😁 might have to rethink that a bit 👍

1 hour ago, framey said:

They are speaking about this type of rig being used in Croatia regularly on the carp cast (episode 106)that I was listening to yesterday

they use 50 cm hooklengths straight of the lead

I'm slowly getting through them again now on Jules episode at the moment, I did enjoy the mark Holmes one 👍

Haven’t listened to mark Holmes one 

I like jules but,

I can only listen to someone going on about a multi rig for so long lol

unfortunately the interviewers always ask the same questions on any of the podcasts so it doesn’t matter if it’s Korda Nash or anyone else they are all the same.

1 hour ago, framey said:

Haven’t listened to mark Holmes one 

I like jules but,

I can only listen to someone going on about a multi rig for so long lol

unfortunately the interviewers always ask the same questions on any of the podcasts so it doesn’t matter if it’s Korda Nash or anyone else they are all the same.

Mark Holmes was good,always something to think about with him, I do like jules though, I like his consistency, I like his multi rig too lol, I haven't got to his interview yet, but he doesn't half catch em 👍