Pole elastic threaders

ouchthathurt

14 minutes ago, ouchthathurt said:

Simple question, can pole elastic threaders be used to thread rig tubing? I have a rig tubing threader but it’s a bit short and can be a pain to use. I’ve seen pole elastic threaders for sale and wonder if they will do the same thing? 

I used to do this in the olden days as long as its wide enough tubing, I found cheap tubing was never very easy to use, I used to use a tungsten one maybe ESP but can't remember ? and that was OK fortunately I can use unleaded leaders at the moment which I much prefer 😁

Many thanks mate, I’m very much a leadcore/unleaded leader kinda guy, but my club has banned leaders of any kind after a few anglers night fished up to snags with loose clutches... (they weren’t using leaders though) the carp got tethered and leaders (as well as night fishing in the aforementioned swim) got banned. I use the nash tungsten tubing mainly which I can thread dry but wet it’s a nightmare!