Levelite chair on Nash Widebody

Do you mean this one https://www.anglingdirect.co.uk/trakker-rlx-combi-chair?gclid=Cj0KCQjwj_XpBRCCARIsAItJiuQdvaptOhXXZ1Cc4ff5Wwxtg-7f3r-IGXzz3eUs4bPN8z5tIq9YXN0aAm5CEALw_wcB

Looks like the back legs fold down so it should fit most bedchairs  , maybe see if any local shops have any in stock to try .

P.S might be worth altering the thread title 

I have the Nash Airlite SS3 Wideboy 5 season , AAA excellent is all I can say really , zip that second bag on in winter and toastie all night long

Personally I would not buy a standard one as the way the bags zips on to it will make sleeping inside quite restrictive , whereas the wide has plenty of room to move around 

11 hours ago, carpyian said:

ive got the nash ss4 wideboy 5 season one of the best beds ive ever had warm and very comfy ive got a nash titan t1 and it fits in there no problem still get all my gear around me never tried the trakker one so cant comment on that my friend but as ive said thumbs up from me on the nash bedchair 

29 minutes ago, dayvid said:

I have the Nash Airlite SS3 Wideboy 5 season , AAA excellent is all I can say really , zip that second bag on in winter and toastie all night long

Personally I would not buy a standard one as the way the bags zips on to it will make sleeping inside quite restrictive , whereas the wide has plenty of room to move around 

I may be wrong but i read the question that OP has the Nash bedchair and is asking if the Trakker chair will fit on this .