Isotopes

Hi All...

On the Sly...how dear are Isotopes...jus MAYBE thinking of investing in some...3 x 25mm ones...Red White Blue...around £30 off the bayE...not even branded...

There is a good guy called darrencarp with ice@tope...ones above.

Wot reckon ??

3 hours ago, Highy said:

Hi All...

On the Sly...how dear are Isotopes...jus MAYBE thinking of investing in some...3 x 25mm ones...Red White Blue...around £30 off the bayE...not even branded...

There is a good guy called darrencarp with ice@tope...ones above.

Wot reckon ??

His are the best. But stick with green ones. They are the brightest. You can hardly see the red ones at night, and it will depend on which colour blue. Green ones definitely the brightest.

9 minutes ago, smufter said:

His are the best. But stick with green ones. They are the brightest. You can hardly see the red ones at night, and it will depend on which colour blue. Green ones definitely the brightest.

Few guys say they are good...but being a tackle tart n keeping same colours as alarms.

These are bang on colour of alarms...

Screenshot_20190616-023734_eBay.thumb.jpg.8a462c24aae3c9f9fc6d621df35914fb.jpg

42 minutes ago, Highy said:

Would this look daft ??

Got to be honest..... I'm a bit of a tart and tried this a few years ago. It did not have the desired effect. I went over to Black JAG safe liners with green isotopes in them. Can be seen from 100 yards away, very tarty.....😁

Isotopes are only produced in a couple of factories worldwide so most are the same. I can vouch for the ones you found on the bay, I have some off him.

Go for green mate. All isotopes are green, that's what colour the chemicals are. Any other colour is added to the green which makes it duller.

By the time it's dark enough to see the isotopes you'll not be able to see your heads so I wouldn't worry about that.