Mainline The Link

9 hours ago, Highy said:

Hi all...was wondering if any you guys have tried the "Link" from mainline...if so hiw do you rate it ??

There's a couple of old threads on it Highy.

Go somewhere well stocked & like most mainline baits you should have a couple. Good quality.  Last I knew its not in shelf life though?? 

You're not going to change bait for your match are you?? Sticky with what you're confident with!! 😎 

Edited by commonly
Miss

4 minutes ago, commonly said:

There's a couple of old threads on it Highy.

Go somewhere well stocked & like most mainline baits you should have a couple. Good quality.  Last I knew its not in shelf life though?? 

You're not going to change bait for your match are you?? Sticky with what you're confident with!! 😎 

No...1 of the lads who i go with wants a change and was asking me if i have used it.

On ‎02‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 20:53, Highy said:

Hi all...was wondering if any you guys have tried the "Link" from mainline...if so hiw do you rate it ??

I pretty much used it exclusively last year due it being new and at a really good price , the bait worked fineish , but I could not stand the smell ,sort of nauseous feeling like it would give me a headache so kept it sealed all the time .

Its not a bait I will go back to ,back now to the faithful Hybrid .

2 hours ago, dayvid said:

I pretty much used it exclusively last year due it being new and at a really good price , the bait worked fineish , but I could not stand the smell ,sort of nauseous feeling like it would give me a headache so kept it sealed all the time .

Its not a bait I will go back to ,back now to the faithful Hybrid .

I passed what i could find to my mate...he using it on the match now.