Night Fishing Syndicates.

Anyone know anywhere round Northampton with tickets left....Ive took a year off work to do some serious Carp fishing, looking round theres not many night permits about local . 24hr tickets at 20-25 quid a time are bankrupting me fast..Spoke to 3 day bailiffs this year,different lakes, who all said at least 5 members renew membership but only fish 2/3 times a year, one not seen in over 2 years, its ridiculous in their opinion and mine.  I do 3/4 nights a session, at least once a month. Cheers.

On 13/04/2019 at 20:30, The Roach Basher said:

Anyone know anywhere round Northampton with tickets left....

No syndi worth being on will have tickets left at this time of year mate. Most of them will take 2 or 3 years to get on if you joined the waiting list now.

On 13/04/2019 at 20:30, The Roach Basher said:

Ive took a year off work to do some serious Carp fishing, looking round theres not many night permits about local .

Taking a year off work without a water lined up is a massive mistake bud.

There are LOADS of great waters all along the Nene Valley but unfortunately you'll not simply walk on to any of them. You need to join the waiting lists and in many cases start with a winter ticket before obtaining the full ticket.

Your best bet for big fish in the short time is probably Bluebell which seems to have no limit on the number of season tickets.

27 minutes ago, yonny said:

Taking a year off work without a water lined up is a massive mistake bud.

That!

you’ll be lucky to get on anywhere this time of year. Especially if you’re not on the waiting list already. 

Bluebell as yonny said. Maybe lucky to get a ticket for elsons instead of paying day ticket rates. They used to sell some and I’m sure they will for the right price. 

Might be worth trying the houghton lakes, the ticket is April-end of September only but it’s only just kicked in so might be one going. 

There’s an estate lake which starts in June but might not be what you’re after. 

If you want a challenge you could always invest that spare cash in a small boat and target the river when it opens. Fishing from the boat means you might be able to fish areas for free.