whare to fish

13 hours ago, windymiller2904 said:

ware are good places to fish near wigain

Places i visit around wigan....

Orrell Water Park £6 for 2 rods...Fan Lodge £6 for 2 rods (can get a yearly day £35 or night £70 permit which includes various waters)...Fir Tree Fishery £15...Spring View Fishery£10...3 Sisters Water Park is FREE but trying to get on is hard work as only 8 anglers at any time.

Abit further out would be Drummersdale Fishery £6...Rosemary Wood fishery £10...Mere Lane Fishery £8...

Some of theae vary on prices from £6 a day to £15 a day...and 24hrs for all is around £20 but Fan Lodge requires Night Permit and Fir Tree is members only for night fishing (unless you are guesting)

On myist this year are Lakemoore Fishery & Cydmore Fishery...big Cat's.

6 hours ago, Highy said:

What are the full watera finch...i know there are about 5 or 6??

There are only two you can night fish which are fan and heapey no1. 

There are others with carp but they are harder fishing there's heapey no2 and no3 and also Birkacre country park big lake in coppull but there are only about 10 carp in there, I do fish it for tench my best tench from there is 7lb they do go bigger but I'm not sure how big. 

They do have a few more lakes in the Wigan area but I'm not sure if there's carp in them, I'll have a look at my ticket later and let you know. 

I know you used to match fish but do you bother fishing for any other speices now? 👍

13 hours ago, Highy said:

What are the full watera finch...i know there are about 5 or 6??

I won't get chance to put the other waters on here tonight. My permit is in my gear in the loft and to tell you the truth I really can't be bothered going up there tonight. I will try and sort that for you as soon as I can mate 👍 

1 minute ago, finchey said:

I won't get chance to put the other waters on here tonight. My permit is in my gear in the loft and to tell you the truth I really can't be bothered going up there tonight. I will try and sort that for you as soon as I can mate 👍 

Honest pal no rush...just intreeged as i may purchase 1 just for fan lodge really...

Edited by Highy

16 hours ago, Highy said:

Places i visit around wigan....

Orrell Water Park £6 for 2 rods...Fan Lodge £6 for 2 rods (can get a yearly day £35 or night £70 permit which includes various waters)...Fir Tree Fishery £15...Spring View Fishery£10...3 Sisters Water Park is FREE but trying to get on is hard work as only 8 anglers at any time.

Abit further out would be Drummersdale Fishery £6...Rosemary Wood fishery £10...Mere Lane Fishery £8...

Some of theae vary on prices from £6 a day to £15 a day...and 24hrs for all is around £20 but Fan Lodge requires Night Permit and Fir Tree is members only for night fishing (unless you are guesting)

On myist this year are Lakemoore Fishery & Cydmore Fishery...big Cat's.

If you want decent size cats half hr from you and cheaper than the day ticket waters you’ve mentioned,mate,you’d do far worse than getting a Lymm card 😉