Smithy2210

I had the misfortune of wetting a line there a few years ago. As some on here might say it's a commy day ticket. Trying to be another elphics. 

There's claims to have a 40 in each lake, yet the 2 photos I saw in the tackle shop were of the same fish. 

Go to elphics if that's the kind of fish you're looking for, to me it's like someone's dug a lake in a field & designed it to get as many swims as possible out of it! A Cash cow, basically. 

There are much nicer, mature waters around mate, Tunbridge area? 

2 hours ago, commonly said:

Go to elphics if that's the kind of fish you're looking for, to me it's like someone's dug a lake in a field & designed it to get as many swims as possible out of it! A Cash cow, basically. 

Agree, the fish are awful too.

The Kent area is one of the best in the country for carp, loads of awesome waters. I'd look no further than Mid Kent Fisheries..... there's enough special carp on those tickets to keep you going for years.

You may get on elphics less popular lakes, or you need to book early Jan. A friend of mine goes a few times a year. Had a 36 common on his last trip. He uses cell & parti. 

Afraid I know nothing about mid Kent, yonny may know more. 

I have a ticket in a Hampshire water & estate lake in mid Sussex. 

You say you're going to Kent, where are you roughly? 

Stay well clear of elphicks and orchard place

so many fantastic waters, mid Kent fisheries are a good shout but more or less every club will offer a water that is both a challenge but the rewards are there.

you also have the Medway which is free either side of the town centre stretch, probably one of the most underrated carp fisheries going, some absolute gems in there 

• 3 weeks later...