Aircurve or free spirit hi s

I own Free Spirit S range in 12 / 2.75. Had some build quality issues at the start - which got resolved - but they have been fantastic rods. Wouldn’t dream of changing them, unless I needed extra range - and even then, would never part with them.

The Hi-S range rods are apparantly lovey as well.

However, I was in Angling Direct this week and drooling over the Century C2s.

10 hours ago, Carp123_0 said:

After some rods I like the look at greys aircurve but also like free spirit hi s 

any reviews 

Greys tend to bring out a new range of rods every couple of seasons these days, or so it seems..... If I was buying rods for the long term, then Free Spirit, Century or Harrison, bit more expensive, but worth saving up for imo... British build and design and a far better chance of getting spares, should you need them in a few years time.........

Have never owned any Greys rods, but HAVE owned some FreeSpirit 11' TS's. Without a shadow of doubt the best rods I have ever handled. I stupidly sold them after needing to raise some money for other things and it's my one big regret, fishing wise.

If I had the money I would buy some more in a heartbeat, they were that good. But I don't so I won't lol!!

• 3 weeks later...