Anybody have a opinion on these lines?

Does anybody have experience, or know someone who has with these following fishing lines. They are kogha Ultrafar and Carp Spirit M-TX. I saw these on the web and they both have 15Ib lines with small diameters(0.30mm), and I'm wondering if they are any good?

I've not heard of them before, but with lines you should really have a fiddle with them to see how they knot at the very least; some lines break like cotton with certain knots (and some with any knot) - I'm not saying they would be rubbish but if they were really cheap I would suspect something is wrong (old stock, unable to move stock or just plain cheap because it's rubbish) and if it was a sensible price or expensive, I wouldn't risk buying it blind; I know I'm not giving it any chance.

Line diameters and breaking strains can be misleading or massaged or in some cases can be plain wrong (under or over stated).

There are loads of lines available under various names, but in my mind there is no point risking it when there are so many good-proven lines which are a realistic price.

Thanks for the comments guys, I think I'll avoid trying those lines for now. I was asking because I have two new reels and needed some line. I'm now considering Gardner's HydroTuff and Pro Light Blend, the HydroTuff mainly because the waters around my area have a abundance of gravel and rocks.

Any opinions on these two lines?

11 hours ago, TnCarper said:

Thanks for the comments guys, I think I'll avoid trying those lines for now. I was asking because I have two new reels and needed some line. I'm now considering Gardner's HydroTuff and Pro Light Blend, the HydroTuff mainly because the waters around my area have a abundance of gravel and rocks.

Any opinions on these two lines?

Both very, very good lines mate. The Pro is an all-rounder, the Hydro Tuff is more of a snag line.