Bivvy

3 hours ago, owen shaw said:

I've seen this one what's your thoughts 

IMG_0050.PNG

Be ideal in the spring/summer, although you may find it a bit cold in the winter unless it comes with doors.

Been looking at bivvys myself for next year, must say i'm not impressed with what's on the market, very pricey, for the same old same old,, think i will end up with one from carp zone, looking for a winter skin for my conntact two man, but it looks like it has come to an end. over £200 for a bivvy with outer skin....:shock:

20 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

Be ideal in the spring/summer, although you may find it a bit cold in the winter unless it comes with doors.

Been looking at bivvys myself for next year, must say i'm not impressed with what's on the market, very pricey, for the same old same old,, think i will end up with one from carp zone, looking for a winter skin for my conntact two man, but it looks like it has come to an end. over £200 for a bivvy with outer skin....:shock:

i got this one this year and by god its big, i know it says 2 man but i have a wide boy bed thats over 1mtr wide, i get that, my kit bags, my ruck sack, my chair, a table, cooker, food box AND my triporter barra in there and i can still swing a cat round.

disclaimer: at no time did mr Cyborx swing a cat in his bivvy, it was a figure of speech (it was an otter) :wink::lol:

https://www.carp-zone.co.uk/carpzone-hurricane-a-s-all-season-two-man-bivvy-with-overwrap-included.html

Edited by cyborx
BURP!!

5 minutes ago, cyborx said:

i got this one this year and by god its big, i know it says 2 man but i have a wide boy bed thats over 1mtr wide, i get that, my kit bags, my ruck sack, my chair, a table, cooker, food box AND my triporter barra in there and i can still swing a cat round.

disclaimer: at no time did mr Cyborx swing a cat in his bivvy, it was a figure of speech (it was an otter) :wink::lol:

https://www.carp-zone.co.uk/carpzone-hurricane-a-s-all-season-two-man-bivvy-with-overwrap-included.html

Got the bed of them at the start of this year nice bit of kit i think it should fit ok in their one man bivvy, the bed is 90cm, not quite the meter.