Fairlop waters

• 4 weeks later...

hi mate

i love the small lake wont say its easy. it has lots of features to fish to bars, gravel, silt and weed. use a marker to find them.most of the fish i've had out have been 20lb plus and i had my 30 from there

stick with it and you'll have some nice fish

i had fished the big lake but as you can only fish it of a night its not for me as i like to be there for 24hrs or more

• 3 years later...

Just been mooching through the forum. Looked at this water being as I work in Ilford, handy for overnighters and then go into work.

How safe is it for Night Fishing?

What are current conditions of the site, clean tidy or a bomb site etc?

Also what are current facilities?

Is it able to be visited to have a look around or is that out the question?

Sailing Lake looks like a venue and a half :wink:

Guest hairymary123
its £10 per rod £20 for two on a day tickit for the small lake

just got back from a over nigther had a 29lb 6oz mirrow from the small lake using two 12mm boilys fished over a pound bed of the same

It would be nice to see a photo.

just got back from a over nigther had a 29lb 6oz mirrow from the small lake using two 12mm boilys fished over a pound bed of the same

I doubt you will. His post is over 3 years old :wink:

I doubt you will. His post is over 3 years old :wink:

Why start a new thread when there is one you know that covers the topic? :wink:8)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
carpybeginner Posted: 4th May 2010 13:27 Post subject: fairlop waters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey carpy people

i was wondering if anybody had any idea how much a season ticket is at fairlop. Also i heard a few biggens were stolen out of there Is it worth it ?!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
On 12 May 2005 at 16:06, carperboyno1 said:

Has anybody fished fairlop waters?

Trying to find out some info on Fairlop waters joined on a full ticket this year 2017 -2018 paid £275 to be able to fish both the  big lake and the small lake managed to catch a couple from the small lake early on but as of yet haven't managed a carp from the big lake just a couple of fairly big bream. I'm told the big lake is heavily stocked but am starting to feel that after being told by the people that are running the fishing (vision ) that there is a big uptake on membership and about large stocking levels in the big lake after not seeing anymore than about 2 other people fishing it and the small number of carp I've seen on the bank not sure they haven't spun me a line. Has anyone got any input 

• 1 month later...
On 10/08/2017 at 08:10, Billios said:

Trying to find out some info on Fairlop waters joined on a full ticket this year 2017 -2018 paid £275 to be able to fish both the  big lake and the small lake managed to catch a couple from the small lake early on but as of yet haven't managed a carp from the big lake just a couple of fairly big bream. I'm told the big lake is heavily stocked but am starting to feel that after being told by the people that are running the fishing (vision ) that there is a big uptake on membership and about large stocking levels in the big lake after not seeing anymore than about 2 other people fishing it and the small number of carp I've seen on the bank not sure they haven't spun me a line. Has anyone got any input