3 piece or 9ft spod rod?

I paid £50 for my 9' dwarf spod rod tis a nice little rod... oh and it's a 4.5lb rod, it hurls fully loaded large size Spombs very accurately and without fuss... I have a pair of Dwarf 9' 2.75lb and the Spod rod.... it all fits in the boot with the scope ops brolly, chair, tackle bag and bait bucket.... sorted...8)

10 minutes ago, bluelabel said:

I paid £50 for my 9' dwarf spod rod tis a nice little rod... oh and it's a 4.5lb rod, it hurls fully loaded large size Spombs very accurately and without fuss... I have a pair of Dwarf 9' 2.75lb and the Spod rod.... it all fits in the boot with the scope ops brolly, chair, tackle bag and bait bucket.... sorted...8)

That's what I'm looking for something that can fit in the boot so I don't have a massive rod bag next to my head or near my little one! 

• 1 year later...

I do like my 10ft sonik vaders, they are nice but maybe too long as a 2 piece 5ft broken down, tbh though your baby stuff will fill up the car on a holiday you need a telescopic you can fit under your seat, the amount of stinky winky they come with is unbelievable 😂

I still have a 12ft spod though and it does make the quiver look untidy 😬