Kodex..........Opinions

Is it me ? As i'v just noticed Kodex appearing in my local Tackle outlets..

Popped into Dodson & Horell Country Store and there's a rake of the stuff in there now and it looks cunningly like Korda's colour scheme, In fact i thought i'd misread the rather large sign above the display :)

Thought about having a word in Rushden Angling as there a stockist apparently but went in there the other day and even the Korda display was 3/4 empty and i didn't spy any Kodex so made an exit without parting with any dosh which wasn't good as that almost never happens ! 

Anyone had any dealings with them apart from Alarms which i see has had some posting here in the past.

Hooks specifically..

1 minute ago, snoozer said:

Thought about having a word in Rushden Angling as there a stockist apparently but went in there the other day and even the Korda display was 3/4 empty

Funny you should say that, I was in there a few weeks ago getting some maggots and my mate asked me to pick up a few Korda bits for him - they had none of it. In fact most of the displays were half empty.

Not tried any Kodex stuff I'm afraid. Is there something specific about their hooks that you're interested bud?

11 minutes ago, yonny said:

In fact most of the displays were half empty.

Now 3/4 empty :( Might be a sign !

Nothing specific about the hooks Yonny, but with a brand i'm not familiar with the Hooks are something i'd rather not have fail on me, Just curious as i hadn't noticed them before.

If you or your mate want Korda pop into Dodson & Horell in Ringstead they have NO gaps in their display lol