Bedchair for a bad back

Hi, as the title suggests, I'm looking for a bedchair which is fairly stiff, offers good support and doesn't sink when you lay on it. All suggestions and comments gratefully received.

Many thanks... 

good luck mate, I've tried a few over the years, the best I've come up with so far is similar to harpz, I have an avid restbite which is a proper lay flat bed and the same as harpz I've tightened the elastics as far as I can and I use a pillow for head support, what I was trying to achieve was my head/neck being in alignment with my spine when i'm lying on my side and for it to be firm with no sagging :wink: the no sagging is really important, I even considered trying to put wooden slats under the matress at one point.

if we had a bedchair that didn't rely on an elasticated matress and was solid underneath with no sagging at all and a nice comfy matress on top, I reckon the company that made it would be quids in :wink: 

On 2017-5-28 at 20:01, sneakywafter said:

Hi, as the title suggests, I'm looking for a bedchair which is fairly stiff, offers good support and doesn't sink when you lay on it. All suggestions and comments gratefully received.

Many thanks... 

The trouble with asking for recommendations is you tend to get people that have only used one type of bed so they think its the best

however  I have owned MOST of the Nash beds some Fox beds  JRC Etc over the past 50 years of carp fishing and in my honest opinion the ANSWER to your problem is the Trakker LEVELITE ELS BED   

checkout the video