Nash Citruz Popups

8 minutes ago, spr1985 said:

Price on the Nash site is £5.99. Either way item. Umbers  for the bay :-  

331734176134     £4.99 and all the different size options 

Thanks for the link!
Gonna snap some of these up while I still can.

I notice Nash have removed the Pastel Popups and the rainbow ones from their website. Can still see the white ones and the pink ones though.
Unless I'm missing them as well !  :lol:

1 minute ago, spr1985 said:

I just looked and you are quite correct they're not on the site, I'll try and find out from my man in the know 😉 If I mange to find out I'll come back to you on it 

Thanks, that would be great!
The pastel ones were my favorite too.
I'm sure there's something going on - I contacted Angling Direct today as their site was showing all of them out of stock and I was told they were discontinued.
I certainly hope they're not ! :shock: 

I did email Nash too, but not confident of a quick response there ...

On 3 May 2017 at 21:59, Richard713 said:

Does anyone use these popups? I've been having great success on them but I'm noticing most places are becoming out of stock of them. Are they discontinued? :(

From what I can find out the Citruz range along with 4G is being discontinued, and Nash are going back to Scopex Squid. When I was at Gladwells, the 4G and Citruz did not sell, we had to discount at 50% to sell them!

4 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

From what I can find out the Citruz range along with 4G is being discontinued, and Nash are going back to Scopex Squid. When I was at Gladwells, the 4G and Citruz did not sell, we had to discount at 50% to sell them!

This surprises me mate, I was under the impression that the Citruz had a big following! My common yesterday fell to a washed out pink citruz pop up. 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...