Which barrow?

Hi JH 

I have the JRC Contact Barrow .

I haven't needed to use it much , but when I do I have been grounding the back legs sometimes ; I suspect this is down to my poor technique i.e. I need to load the barrow so that I can keep my arms straight and lean forward towards the barrow.

I chose the JRC as it folds up flat fairly easily ( when you use your arms and legs ) , and the wheel removes quickly .

:)

9 hours ago, crusian said:

Hi JH 

I have the JRC Contact Barrow .

I haven't needed to use it much , but when I do I have been grounding the back legs sometimes ; I suspect this is down to my poor technique i.e. I need to load the barrow so that I can keep my arms straight and lean forward towards the barrow.

I chose the JRC as it folds up flat fairly easily ( when you use your arms and legs ) , and the wheel removes quickly .

:)

I ended up buying this one about an hour before you posted lol, got it for £82.99 including the bag that fits in the middle and free p&p :) yeah the arms does seem abit higher than other barrows but I love how it folds down to nothing. It should be here Tuesday mate so I'll let you know how I get on with it

10 hours ago, jh92 said:

I ended up buying this one about an hour before you posted lol, got it for £82.99 including the bag that fits in the middle and free p&p :) yeah the arms does seem abit higher than other barrows but I love how it folds down to nothing. It should be here Tuesday mate so I'll let you know how I get on with it

I'll look forward to your feedback JH , especially how you deal with the arms .

🙂