Help with rods

After a disastrous day session I am now looking to get a new set of rods.

Basically I am looking for 3lb test curve rods that won't break the bank, so far I have seen

- Fox warrior S

- Fox AD warrior (angling direct exclusive)

- Sonik SKS black

So looking for any feedback on these or other suggestions in a similar price bracket.

Cheers

Bags

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wychwood do a nice range of rods.

Also Shimano Tribal Velocity review well and are very good value for money. 3lb tc can be picked up for £59.00 each if you look around.

My wife bought me 3 x 11 footers for Christmas and they look, and feel really nice.

Haven't used them yet due to the frozen conditions but really looking forward to giving them a bash.

I'd also look at Chub Outkast as I have three of those already and they have been fantastic.

So many decent rods around at similar prices.

Edited by smufter

Wychwood do a nice range of rods.

Also Shimano Tribal Velocity review well and are very good value for money. 3lb tc can be picked up for £59.00 each if you look around.

My wife bought me 3 x 11 footers for Christmas and they look, and feel really nice.

Haven't used them yet due to the frozen conditions but really looking forward to giving them a bash.

I'd also look at Chub Outkast as I have three of those already and they have been fantastic.

So many decent rods around at similar prices.

Thanks, I'll have a look into those.

My current rods are shimano hyperloop I guess I have had them for about 12 years and are starting to show their age a bit. Also doesn't help that I push them to the edge of the 2.5lb t/c.

They all started 12' but 2 of them are 11'9" now!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk